DAY 12
People are milling around outside the football stadium. They seem pretty excited. We were trying our best to look for Mum and Dad in the sea of people. Suddenly, the whole stadium goes quiet. Then, an army truck drove in. I realised that the government is warning people what will happen if woman play football. My mum was one of the woman that was captured. I was horrified. Although I knew that the Afghanistan government were bad from the start, I didn't knew they were this evil. Suddenly, a taxi accelerates out of the smoke and speeds down the pitch towards mum. Suddenly, the passenger door of the taxi flies open and my mum runs to it and flings herself in. Then, I caught a glimpse of the taxi driver. It was Dad, my dear Dad.
Labels: Leonard/Jamal

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home